Paper input capacity:
HP Managed MFPs and printers are optimized for managed environments. With increased monthly page volumes and fewer interventions, this portfolio of products can help reduce printing and copying costs.
Easy to use, simple to manage
- HP FutureSmart firmware can be updated with the latest features to optimize your investment for years to come.
- Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency.
- Easily enable workflows across your fleet with a consistent user experience and intuitive, tablet-like icons.
- Set up this printer fast, and easily manage device settings to help increase efficiency.
The world’s most secure printing
- The operating code (BIOS) is automatically checked during startup and repairs itself if compromised.
- Common Criteria certified to continually monitor memory activity to detect and stop attacks in real time.
- Firmware is automatically checked during startup to determine if it’s authentic code— digitally signed by HP.
- The printer’s outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware.
Enhanced productivity to empower work teams
- Give workgroups what they need to succeed with hundreds of HP and third-party solutions and card reader support.
- Help ensure the security of confidential information with PIN/Pull printing to retrieve print jobs.
- Stay connected with an optional accessory for wireless, Bluetooth® Low Energy, and NFC touch-to-print.
- Print directly from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color display.
Sustainability is smart business
- Help save paper right out of the box. Two-sided (duplex) printing is set at default for automatic savings.
- Help reduce wasted paper and toner by only printing jobs that are truly needed, using HP Roam for Business.
- Save energy without sacrificing performance—this printer is ENERGY STAR® and Blue Angel certified.
- Remove barriers and help meet compliance and accessibility standards with the HP Accessibility Kit (which includes Braille overlay and tactile adhesives, an HP Access Handle, and Big Keys LX Keyboard) and compatibility with HP Accessibility Assistant.