Consumable Sales Consultant
Job Title and Information
Job Purpose, Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively engage and make a connection with customers.
- Asking questions and listening to customer’s needs.
- Directing customers to merchandise and informing them about upcoming promotions.
- Provide premier customer service.
- Cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships.
- Cross-sell products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Make suggestions to customer on latest trends and current promotions based on
- customer’s individual needs.
- Upselling products.
- Keeping up with the latest industry consumables trends
- Leveraging company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge/specs.
- Achieve monthly / annual sales targets.
- Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline and develop new prospects.
Essential Requirements of the Post
- Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
- Fully computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self- motivated.
- Excellent presentation, planning and organizational skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and team player.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally, contact and secure new business accounts/customers.
The company commits to comply with Popi regulations when receiving all applications. This means that all information of applicants will be treated in a confidential manner and intended solely for shortlisting and selection processes. Please note that those CV’s not shortlisted will be discarded. Candidates are encouraged to only provide position specific information as per the job profile.